Parent Awareness Class
Do you have a child under 18 years old?
If so, you must complete a two-hour parent seminar before he or she can obtain a Massachusetts driver’s license. The fee for this class is $30.00* for enrolled students.
Tri-Town Driving School is pleased to offer a class designed especially for parents like you. Our informative Parent Class:
- Provides a refresher on the updated Massachusetts driving laws
- Explains how to choose a driving school for your child
During our Parent Class, you’ll receive information on:
- Permit tests
- Permit, passenger and junior operator license (JOL) restrictions
- Fines, penalties and suspension periods
- When and how to book driving lessons and license exams
- How to prepay RMV fees
- Tri-Town instructors
- Tri-Town vehicles (Chevy Cruzes)
Participating in a parent class is a critical step in choosing your child’s driving school. Find out for yourself how Tri-Town instructors stand out from the rest by signing up for our Parent Class today.
Have you taken a parent class within the past 5 years? If so, please call the main office to discuss.
*All Tri-Town fees are subject to change without notice.